Friday, December 31, 2010

Portals

We stand today at the end of the calendar year, tomorrow is the beginning of 2011. I think of this time of year as a portal from where and who I have been to who I am becoming. There is intention and conscious decision making involved, but also there is the Mystery to engage. We can aim at our future, and participate willingly, but we do not control it, there are so many factors involved. That is what makes it so fun!
Today, home, time to clean and cook and be with family. In the back of my mind I am musing on where I am headed. It has been a challenging but good year, and moving forward, I don't think that I could ask for anything else. I like to stretch, reach and grow, as well as I like the rewards to be found in doing so.
Here is to the best year that we can imagine, with a little more thrown in, for the good of all.
Namaste.

No comments: