Thursday, May 24, 2007

I finally got an image onto my header, and began playing around with the colours for my header and dates. I realize for many people these are very basic changes they are capable of making on their blogs, but for me it is a learning curve that I am proud to be tackling. I figure that I'll play around with the basic options for another few days, and then I plan on 'unveiling' my blog by sending the link out to my friends and email contacts. I am still getting used to writing on a more regular basis, and figuring out what it is I want to write about and share in such a public forum. I am envious of those who began early in the blogging world, and therefore were less self-aware as those of us just jumping in now. But, regardless of my belated start, I am looking forward to this experience.
Rain and grey skies here in the midwest combined with a headcold that I caught from my daughter make me want to crawl back into bed with a good book, but I've promised myself I'll get out and accomplish at least some of the items on my list before giving in to the weather, my stuffy nose and sore throat.

No comments: